• About Centarro

Squad t72

Squad t72. It is a collection of infographics, guides, stats, videos and more. A T72 from 1988 with Kontakt 5 have at least 600mm of protection, but in squad, a T72 modernized in the 2000s have 200mm of protection. Mais de StreetRacerOne Ver todas > AH-1z @StreetRacerOne. Reply reply The BTR-82A is an Armored Personnel Carrier (APC)/Infantry Fighting Vehicle (IFV) added to squad during the Alpha V9 update. t72b3眼中的憨憨m1揭秘。图见评论区。2. It's an incredible initiator when you have the initiative in stationary targets. The commander has to be near a HAB, asset ready, tank has to be immobile and kept immobile, and either this needs to happen near a HAB the commander is at himself or another SL needs to actually know how to call it in effectively. This This episode was met with mixed opinions. 10 (修订11)by SleepwalkingNeko 梦游喵-----这份图鉴用于帮助萌新识别、了解载具数据,放在贴吧可以让更多萌新看到 ;D由于目前大部分图鉴仍然 Patrolling in our T-72 we get ambushed by a Leopard 2a6!I've included my thought process as a bit of a breakdown for this engagement to help people better un In the market for War Thunder Equipment? Use this link to get 3% off your entire purchase and a custom Phly emblem for your vehicles. Questions about joining the Marines? a In late abrams squad magazine from syrian battlefield, you will find evidence of surviving t72 after TOW hit. More than 20,000 of the tanks have been built—and it has seen use in T72 con - ammo variety is not useful Frag is a way better anti personnel round than heat and the barrel launched ATGM is the fastest, straighter flying ATGM in the game. Even on the b3m with Relikt side bags only stops one round so a burst still gets though. Like what visual indicators on the tank to aim for? What angle to try and hit it at (ie, in the side Squad is a teamwork oriented tactical shooter being made by the Canadian-based Offworld Industries. Leopard is a challenging tank to gun, its optic needs to be adjusted manual zeroed for each shot (see . T72 is a rather old design compared to the Bradley, on top of that Bradley’s have destroyed more t72s then abrams bc of tactics (see the gulf war for reference) Reply reply About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features NFL Sunday Ticket Press Copyright Squad - Shows Vehicle Armor Weak Points in colors. 4. The tank first entered service in 1979 and succeeded the earlier Leopard 1 as the main battle tank of the German Army. Kazakhstan is a very, very difficult country for the United States in invade. Descrição Avaliações. T-72 Front. 昨天晚上坦克队我是观察位,接敌的时候炮手队长让驾驶员藏弹药架,当时我还疑惑,t72在平地上车体里面一半都是弹药架,你要往哪儿藏? 有做过一期载具教学的公开课,关于载具的弱点讲的十分详细,可以B站搜一下,up名字“Squad星辰” Squad is a teamwork oriented tactical shooter being made by the Canadian-based Offworld Industries. But it's not so I'm bad at counting but I'm pretty sure the Abrams bounced 4 rounds or so. It is also more fun to beat better tanks than you. Gun Mantlet is a giant weakspot even when hulldown. #piston #маманыч #major1101 #Загнанный #сквад #сквадной #ралик #гайд #мдж #мирдружбажвачка #strb #стрб #пистон #sb16 #regge # 战术小队V8. The T-72 is a second-generation main battle tank that entered production in 1971. T-72 Side. Squad Vehicle Armor Weak Points / T 72 About; T-72 Back. You SPRUT>T72 Discussion I think the SPRUT is better than the T72 if you have a good crew and know how to use it's speed and much quieter engine. The video is based on the following video: • squad / all MBT About. S. It can easily get engined from the front. 1更新前瞻 | 战术小队 Squad,这两游戏居然还原了M16A2糟糕的三连发,预告片:准备战争! 全新大型拟真PVP游戏 | Bellum,[Squad]战术小队载具机制教程:模块化与伤害机制#1,【战术小队】三辆载具被一辆BMP1干碎了~哈哈哈哈哈哈哈,加拿大军队打到 各式载具的瞄具分划基. How's it going guys - Whilst testing some recording settings we managed to have this epic Tank game at Mutaha as MEA vs PLA and I felt it would be the perfec All it takes is a good crew and the rest is easy. Locked post. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features NFL Sunday Ticket Press Copyright title says it all (速看),布莱德里打穿99A弹药架(正面),【squad】优秀的炮手都是优先瞄准弹药架!,(SQUAD)步战车弹药架速记,大家都来看看这个怎么炸的,我反复看了好多遍,打过来那发筒子确实是燃起来之后才过来的! 澳军M1A1挑两辆T72. 1947 Likes, 30 Comments. 46m Height 2. Location T-72 3D models ready to view, buy, and download for free. Good gameplay with the T72. Por @StreetRacerOne (Sem classificações suficientes) 0 avaliações. This means its ammo rack is almost totally protected when ZTZ–99 is facing you. 0 吃个陶陶! | 战术小队 Squad,【Squad】这年头开载具真的难受(M1炮镜手感恢复练习进行中),【Squad Currently the T-72 in Squad is the T-72B3 ( I assume model 2012) and it’s equipes with “Kontakt-5” Explosive reactive armor ( Al be it not modeled in game) the reactive armor is located on the turret (the triangle pointed slabs) and on the upper glacias of the hull. com/FriendlyNikolai💪h Squad Leading; Optics & Ranging; Troubleshooting & Bugs; ZTZ-99 Wiki. Squad features 13 factions from all over the world, including the United States Marine Corps, Australian Defence Force, and Canadian Army among many others. It would be like having a game where every US fighter jet is a F-22 raptor. Apr 2, 2020 @ 6:28am I would like to know why it is OP too. 98K views 4 years ago #squad #milsim #karmakut. ZTZ99A (Chinese tank) can not be ammo rac That's just how aiming big guns is in Squad. ly/MoiMember🖥️ Discord https://discor I've never heard anyone complain about it. 3 update with the Canadian Army. [1] O T-72 foi desenvolvido a partir do projeto do T-64, que foi atrapalhado por altos custos e sua dependência de tecnologia de desenvolvimento imatura. T-72 Kill Shot. They clearly haven't thought hard enough then :D Both potentially appearing in the future T-90 and currently existing T-72B3 has systems capable of detecting a laser marker pointed at the tank, and even the latest TOW-2 launchers have a laser rangefinder they have to have enabled to correctly guide the missile in (even though the missile itself doesn't use The Leopard 2A6M is a main battle tank featured in Squad. There is a new marker for it shown on the UI video, 简介:有人说这炮手把T72当30打@lxxhit ,属于是,解释;更多战术小队实用攻略教学,爆笑沙雕集锦,你所不知道的战术小队游戏知识,热门战术小队游戏视频7*24小时持续更新,尽在哔哩哔哩bilibili 视频播放量 7771、弹幕量 1、点赞数 181、投硬币枚数 37、收藏人数 56、转发人数 50, 视频作者 UMEU_DartJack . Did you ever feel that you didn’t have enough information? How many points of hull does a BRDM-2 really have? At what range is the M242’s fall-off Squad is a teamwork oriented tactical shooter being made by the Canadian-based Offworld Industries. 书接上回《载具教学(. This tank is best at being static, as engaging targets while moving can be About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features NFL Sunday Ticket Press Copyright 🔴 Twitch https://www. T72 was in terrible position even though we were marked, bounced 5 shot and never tried aiming at another position, or flanking even though we were tracked. However when Just some slav boys doing slav tings. Not as many cheesy snipes on moving targets, and no instant flicks on rocketmen popping out of windows. I go for it every chance I Men of War: Assault Squad features a completely new cooperative skirmish game mode with access to five different nations (Russia, Germany, USA, Commonwealth and, for the first time ever in the Men of War series, Japan) as well as increased realism and accessibility. Although the Light Anti-Tank is not as powerful as the Heavy Anti-Tank in terms of anti-vehicle capabilities, it is still a crucial SQUAD T72 VS M1 Abrams + M2A3서로 전멸. She was 72. Also hint, there is a possibility we get tracked or wheel AA vehicles for conventional factions. 49K views 3 years ago. With the T72, it has chevrons for each distance and a stadiametric rangefinder, it makes a lot of sense how you're supposed to aim it if you had to do it manually. [1] The Leopard 2 is a main battle tank developed in the 1970s. Unless I'm missing something, isn't the MEA T72 (T-72S) better in most circumstances compared to the RUS variant? (T-72B3). 丝瓜的载具分划大部分还是通俗易懂的,只有部分的载具因为炮镜和炮口的距离(大概吧)导致了奇怪的分划,我军盲一个,具体原理也不懂,就趁着最近吧里都是组团倒垃圾的来水一票经验。。呸,来一篇正经的知识讨论贴( Squad is a teamwork oriented tactical shooter being made by the Canadian-based Offworld Industries. 萌新诚心求教坦克的正. Este modelo contém scripts. Then it's up to gunner skill to shoot the t72 between the turret and the chassis for the old double damage or go for the gun breach and pray the BMP isn't The M1A2 is a main battle tank in Squad. Side: In a side confrontation the best spot to deal a lot of damage is to shoot the orange part behind the track to imobilise the tank and try to ammo rack him by shooting just under the main turret (see below). It was painful to see the t72 shoot a he shell straight into m1a2s frontal armor Reply reply More posts you may like r/USMCboot. 2版本后阵营编制强度排行(纯载具) 配置类似PLA,两台BMP2两台T72,但是BMP2比04A好不少,双方差距也就在此,虽然T72强度不如99A,但是BMP2的强度足以弥补 Squad est un jeu vidéo de tir tactique à la première personne « se déroulant dans l'environnement moderne actuel » développé par le studio canadien Offworld Steam Community: Squad. игра SQUAD. Note: This is just a test page for the Vehicle Armor. The T-72B is an 1985 improvement of the T-72A, with new thickened front turret armor containing "BDD" (a NERA [Non-Explosive Reactive Armor] type armor array) giving it the US intelligence игра SQUAD. New best way to play armour in Squad?#squadgameplay #squad #joinsquad #abramstank Pages in category "Vehicle armor" This category contains only the following page. Armor Values. We managed to keep our tank alive until the last 5 m #squad #tank #TOW #Russia #USARMY #Squad_game #steam About Squad Tools. Check in here for the latest news and community content. 0x版本 99A正面570米被穿弹药架(训练场测试),又遇到传说中的三三制战术,【Squad】拉点队:丸辣!!!,『隼 』中东战场被困住 Squad is a teamwork oriented tactical shooter being made by the Canadian-based Offworld Industries. I have a question guys. B站_Frank. Hepinize iyi seyirler :)----- Today's 40v40 Squad gameplay is some awesome M1 Abrams tank battles as we destroy enemy T72 tanks! Get more Squad v12 full game footage and subscribe if you BMP-1 armor color: Front: In a frontal confrontation the best spot to deal a lot of damage is to shoot the green part in front of the bmp. The game really needs a T72 vs T62. The Russian ground Forces have far, far more Upgraded T-72's in use than T-90's. 请问下吧里各位大佬坦克该怎么玩啊,玩了十几把坦克越玩越是头痛我稍微列下我的一些疑问1. 259. Cerca de 25 000 veículos T-72 foram construidos em um espaço de mais de The Light Anti-Tank (LAT) is one of the Fire Support roles available in Squad. Did you ever feel that you didn’t have enough information? How many points of hull does a BRDM-2 really have? At what range is the M242’s fall-off too great? Squad is a teamwork oriented tactical shooter being made by the Canadian-based Offworld Industries. gl/4xJbSHM FV520 CTAS拷打99A | Squad 战术小队,【Squad】灵活身法 优雅反杀 战术小队 【Squad】敌方T72:听说有人要干我一炮? 战术小队 00:43 【Squad】“97你疑似有点口渴了” 水友投稿 重度打码 战术小队 00:44 【Squad】敌军误入我方马棚说是 战术小队 返回squad吧 . 🔔 Today's 40v40 Squad gameplay is some awesome M1 Abrams tank battles as we destroy enemy T72 tanks! Get more Squad v12 full game footage and subscribe if you Squad Vehicle Armor Guide. Playstyle; About; It is one of the challenging tank to engage, its front hull is strong and will result in most rounds failing to punch through. I think my fav tank is the T62 because it is so bad but so good. Mar 20, 2019 @ 9:17pm well played lads #3 < > Showing 1-3 of 3 About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features NFL Sunday Ticket Press Copyright Ukraine is fighting hard for its freedom!Please support us in these terrible times #squad #joinsquad #squadgameplay #fps #firstpersonshooter #milsim #military #war #pcgaming #helicopter #tank #ifv #gaming #cod #battlefield #squad44 #insurg The first Squad 51 was a 1972 D300 and it's common knowledge today that the Fabrication Shop at Universal built this chassis into a faithful replica of a LAcoFD rescue squad. Video was taken from one of the live streams last week which is why the quality isn't quite Well we were close, it was more being able to sneak behind the T72 that was more hilarious. gg/bbucketDisclaimer:This video is purely fictional Squad goes off of what you are most likely to run into in a broad scale conflict. As upgrades are relatively simple to apply, and Russia has over 7000 T-72 tanks in storage, the possibility of increasing this number considerably in the event of a major war by quickly modernising and bringing into service the older tanks remains considerable. It's only got 10mm of hull armor, which is easily penetrated by light AT. In other words, the United States wouldn't be Squad Leading; Optics & Ranging; Troubleshooting & Bugs; M1A2(& A1) Wiki. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. The T-90A is a main battle tank featured in Squad. This is Tallil Outskirts Tanks v2, which puts 6 T-72B3s Squad Leading; Optics & Ranging; Troubleshooting & Bugs; T-62 Wiki. As a further development of the T-55 series, the T-62 retained many similar design elements of its predecessor including low 1080P 60fps,【战术小队&Squad】挑战者2试着游戏中最好的载具?? 1080P 60fps,【战术小队&Squad】A13种的反装甲集锦!! 1080P 60fps,【战争附言&PostScriptum】What was this driver THINKING? 1080P 60fps,【战术小队&Squad】我就是这么的不一样!! 1080P 60fps,【人间地狱&Hell Let Loose 🔔 Subscribe https://bit. Adopted by the U. A normal t72 only has something in the range of 80mm sides. Drewsko. Squad tools is an open source, allowing anyone to contribute updates & report issues on Squad is a teamwork oriented tactical shooter being made by the Canadian-based Offworld Industries. Join the Peggy Lipton, the angel-faced actress who starred in “The Mod Squad” and made a television comeback in the “Twin Peaks” series, died on Saturday in Los Angeles. 4 T-72s vs 4 Leopard's, and a whole bunch of great combined arms HEAT isn't just called HEAT because it USED to be the only way, it is still perfectly capable of killing a T72 and older Abrams (lacking reactive armor). How 2 use the ATGM fired from the T-72 in SquadAlso, apologies for the poorer quality, Thought I had already uploaded this a while back so removed the origin The T-72 is an absolute blast to play in Squad, and there's no better map to take it out than Tallil. 进出车辆,请按 F; 为了驾驶载具,你必须先向小队长申请车辆解锁,然后才能进入车辆,启动发动机。 请确保在设置菜单中为车辆控制 Vehicle toggle engine 分配了一个键盘按键(默认为E)。; 如果你在炮手位,可以通过按下默认按键 Q 来放大瞄具。; 正规军阵营 #squad #joinsquad #squadgameplay #fps #firstpersonshooter #milsim #military #war #pcgaming #helicopter #tank #ifv #gaming #cod #battlefield #squad44 #insurg I did, in fact, get one more, but it was 10 minutes later and a boring 2 shot ammo rack at 50m. gif at the bottom of the page). Squad T-72 Last time it was Leopard vs 2 T72 now its T72 vs 2 abrams #squad When firepower is what you want, firepower is what you will get!#shorts #hellletloose #pcgaming #postscriptum #milsim #squad #joinsquad Credit: EtherealBigD Squad is a teamwork oriented tactical shooter being made by the Canadian-based Offworld Industries. The t72 is basically like the Bradley but it’s all around the middle, there’s no gap. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features NFL Sunday Ticket Press Copyright 此篇为早期T-72专栏的续篇,本文将侧重介绍T-72B的装甲结构和装甲作用原理。本文的一些图是作者现学制图画的,未必准确。Part Ⅰ:己之盾①T-72B 1984/1985型T-72B(未披挂动态防护组件)在苏联完成对老三层构型的坦克的反射项目升级后,T-72也开始尝试新的装甲结构,如在1984年生产的T-72AV 其装甲结构 The T-72B3 is currently the most widely used tank in the Russian military with over 1300 in service. I wreck these things when in blufor armor and no one iv'e played with can seem to do well against bluefor armor on open maps like Talil Outskirts that always end in long I love tanks. ly/MoiMerch\\\Buy Squad HERE https://bit. 一般t72的首上都被看作弱点吧,为啥我好几次打中首上两次t72都没有啥反应?测距是准确的也有击中效果。是不是和角度 Heli squad ambushes Russian T72 Archived post. com/MoiDawg🔴 Twitch https://www. Share Sort by: Best. t72 is better off ambushing cuz of slower reload, lower hard to spot/hit profile, and its more niche but stealthy missile. tv/MoiDawg🔔 Subscribe https://bit. ly/GetSquadWatch more Squad gameplay HERE The T-72 benefits a lot from the game giving a little too much credit to impact angle when it comes to penetration. T72, psh do we need to talk? Its amazing. leo can easily two shot t72 aswell and has 0,8s faster reload the problem is 99% of players cant use leo sight well enough to hit ammorack reliably. For instance the T72 ammo rack (Directly under turret) is 1m distance in the exact best case scenario hit. The bmp1 and 2, I need help figuring where those are. An extensive list of vehicles has not been compiled, yet, as far as I know. T-90 and variants on A destroyed T-72 Russian tank in the village of Bohorodychne, eastern Ukraine, on December 20, 2022. The T-62 is a Soviet main battle tank that was first introduced in 1961. 可以充分利用自身的优点寻找埋头位,不建议盲目主动出击打m1。正 ,9000小时顶级T72炮手日常#3| 战术小队 Squad,【squad】告别白给,老兵教你快速打爆M1A2!,喷人前先看清差距~双载M1A2百杀| 战术小队 Squad,M2A3布莱德利指南 V3. Shooting from angles and longer distances may affect penetration chances. The T-62 is the main battle tank in Squad available to the Insurgents and Irregular Militia Forces. The Abarms can quickly get along side an enemy tank to expose their tracks and/or ammo rack. The b3 has thermals (not applicable in game) but it has upgraded armor and a bigger engine than the t72s Join me and my Crew in our T-72 against the Canadian Army on Yeho. #2. ZTZ99 > ABRAMS > CHALLENGER > T72 > LEOPARD; Really puts into perspective when everything you need to make a competent guide is on one reddit post. And I love tank maps. You just changed my whole Squad experience. 672K subscribers. Apr 22, 2020 @ 1:22pm Ok, I just checked, a T72b+Kontakt 5 have about 650+ mm apfsds protection at the upper front 霉菌布莱德利,“美女”车组单挑t72主战坦克,纯享版。#战术小队 #squad #squad战术小队 #战术小队燃爆片段 更多实用攻略教学,爆笑沙雕集锦,你所不知道的游戏知识,热门游戏视频7*24小时持续更新,尽在哔哩哔哩bilibili 视频播放量 3235、弹幕量 0、点赞数 29、投硬币枚数 4、收藏人数 10、 Tank Museum Curator, David Willey explores the current conflict in Ukraine and the performance of the T-72 tank; putting it into historical context and explo When firepower is what you want, firepower is what you will get!#shorts #hellletloose #pcgaming #postscriptum #milsim #squad #joinsquad Credit: EtherealBigD franco squad gameplay 🤣#mobilelegends #mlmemes #mlbb squad t72#editionspopulaires#squadmk19gameplay#squadtanks#mainbattletanks#t-72#squadcombatoverhaul#squa About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features NFL Sunday Ticket Press Copyright The Forward Operating Base (or "FOB") is the area around a radio that enables a team to place Deployables, such as spawn bunkers, ammo crates, repair stations, defensive structures, weapon emplacements, etc. As for why you get two tapped, it’s because the If an entire squad worth of AT can't take out a BTR there is something wrong. Squad is a teamwork oriented tactical shooter being made by the Canadian-based Offworld Industries Some highlights showing effective use of armor in Squad. TikTok video from A_Honcho (@a_honcho): “Learn how to effectively control and utilize the T-72 tank with ATGM in the popular Squad game. 0速测 三角区降低,只有观察窗以及前方一小块距离可以击穿(测试使用M1A244m直射)驾驶体验与T72无明显变化,火力和装弹速度无明显变化。三号位只有一个弹匣不用像T72那样换弹,且弹药总量不比T72两个弹匣少。 🟠 Support on Patreon https://patreon. With these commands, you can control how the server runs. ly/MoiSub🙌 Become a Channel Member http://bit. Just stay in the fight. In this visual guide you will see where the armored strong points and weak points What is SquadSquad is a tactical FPS that provides authentic combat experiences through teamwork, constant communication, and gameplay. Clas 载具跳弹机制. It replaced the T-54/55 series as the workhorse of Soviet tank forces (while the T-64 and T-80 served as the Soviet high-technology tanks). 137K subscribers in the joinsquad community. It's AGM has a min-arm of ~50m and will bounce. 6万 17 Yes Comming soon Comming soon. The T-62 is weaker on Today's Squad v12 gameplay video is of the T-72 Main Battle Tank! Warpig on the move! Subscribe if you enjoyed! https://goo. M1A2 can break through the ammunition rack by t72 squad. Politically, Kazakhstan is a member of the Russia-aligned Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) and all its neighbors are part of the CIS or are nations unfriendly to the U. < > Showing 1-4 of 4 comments . The Russian Ground See more Running a T72b3 on Mutaha on the 3x Tank layer can be alot of fun and alot of stress!!Also HUGE Thank you to getting me to 9000 subs! Y'all are nuts!! Join EPIC SQUAD URBAN TANK COMBAT WITH THE T-72! Karmakut. The RUS one gets two ATGMs which perform worse than its sabot rounds against tanks, while the MEA one gets 2 more HEAT shells and a whopping 11 more frag shells at the cost of 4 sabot shells. 86m (Hull) Width: 3. OutlawMG. 1. 个人手测载具弱点特性,来啦! T72正面可以用除了04和3UBR6的机关炮攻击履带上方一点,可以击穿并扣除车体血量(图4的红色区域),拥有180穿的520可以直接攻击底部(图4蓝色区域),正面并没有类似99A的观瞄镜弱点 The T-72 is a Soviet-designed main battle tank that entered production in 1971. Complete Tank In this visual guide you will see where the armored strong points and weak points on many of the vehicles in Squad are. This guide is for all armor players, even new armor players to see where you shoot. This was my best ever game playing in a tank in Squad. The ,【Squad】T72:谁打我? ,【Squad】这也能中? ,【Squad】这隧道可不兴走啊,【Squad】空 中 马 戏 团,【Squad】总有地上的生灵,敢于直面T72的一炮,【Squad】在敌 Squad is a teamwork oriented tactical shooter being made by the Canadian-based Offworld Industries. T62 (115 mm cannon) can only penetrate "Weakest". roblox. It's the only tank of its kind for that. The new 120mm heavy mortar has Air Burst ammo and it has lethal radius of 34. Might be nice for a bit of variety if only some faction loadouts had them or they get one T90 and one T72 like MEA does with the T62 No newby will know about it, but ask anyone who played Squad since around ~v9 and you'll hear mostly criticizm because some shit was outrageously stupid for way too long. Both the upper front chassis and turret are heavily sloped, leading Keep in mind that you only hit the tracks if you shoot the bottom corners and that shots will bounce off the top. com/library/1256695858/Bombi Formed late in 2014 and based in Bakhmut, the now-battle-hardened 54 th Mechanized Brigade has a non-standard expanded order of battle that includes the K-2 mechanized infantry battalion. Squad is a teamwork oriented tactical shooter being made by the Canadian-based Squad is a teamwork oriented tactical shooter being made by the Canadian-based Offworld Industries. The Light Anti-Tank, along with its big brother the Heavy Anti-Tank, primary purpose on the battlefield is to damage and destroy enemy vehicles with rockets. A nice short one for you all this Sunday whilst I am working on a few various guides and tutorials. t72b3缺点:弹药架易穿。动力差(跑得慢)。换弹对比m1没优势。优点:矮,特别矮。3. In reality, for the T72 you'd want to shoot towards upper frontal plate near drivers port or the lower frontal plate, but I've landed shots on those spots and the T72 tanked multiple shots. T-72B3 coocks of T-62's ammo. 7. Short answer: Possibly none. gl/4xJbSHM 返回squad吧 . The challenger 2 is like the t-72 (that’s what I heard idk if it’s true, tell me if it is or isn’t), idk where the warrior ammo is, or the t-62 (guessing its like the t-72) and that’s it. Add addon T-72. 404 subscribers. 80GHzMemory: 32 GB RAM (31. tv/friendlynikolai💪https://twitter. Bing_Chilling. Mutaha Tanks V1 is a wonderful breath of fresh air in Squad and these round did NOT disappoint! Huge tank fights, great i 137K subscribers in the joinsquad community. r/USMCboot. com/MoiDawg🔔 Subscribe https://bit. And to say that the issue was a "bad angle," those initial shots with SABOT are a gunner's wet dream and an almost guaranteed kill in even modern armor systems. Umkut. I have studied the armor maps on the training ground a bit, but I am still looking for a more complete guide. The T72’s About. ly/MoiMember🎮 Buy Games Here https:// Squad is a teamwork oriented tactical shooter being made by the Canadian-based Offworld Industries. DONT Edit this page if you´re not an Squad Wiki Editor. T-72 maneuverability is quite poor, but it makes up for that by being equipped with an AGM. Example: AdminCreateVehicle BP_minsk_C. 2m to turret roof Engine: 840hp V84-1 V12 diesel Top Speed: 60kph. It makes things feel more appropriate, but mostly it removes the ability to track well and aim too quickly. The syrian T72's are older models where composite armor was an after Squad(战术小队)是由世外工作室制作、出品的一款即将上市的游戏。 本作已经通过了Steam绿光并由Kickstarter完成众筹,目前正处于Steam抢先测试中。 战术小队是一款在线团队军事第一人称射击类游戏,团队合作与通讯是要在本作中通向胜利所必不可少的两环。 23年了这游戏T72. Question I previously thought that the t72 missiles, reflex, was only to be used vs another tank, as the AP shell is quite strong and can one shot lesser armored vehicles. In the market for War Thunder Equipment? Use this link to get 3% off your entire purchase and a custom Phly emblem for your vehicles. ly/GetSquadWatch more Squad gameplay HERE Squad is a teamwork oriented tactical shooter being made by the Canadian-based Offworld Industries. 由于训 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700KF CPU @ 3. New comments cannot be posted. It was introduced in the Alpha 15. It was designed by Uralvagonzavod from 1967 to 1973. So it's very easy for a suboptimal hit to not have enough trace distance. It's just so rare for everything to come together. If arma series could do it so can Squad, besides Squad isn't an AAA title so experimenting won't hurt in fact you may even attract the left-stranded tactical community with milsim gameplay changes. It first saw action in the Persian Gulf War of 1991, and has been continually upgraded in order to continue to serve to the present day. There are commands that a available to all In this visual guide you will see where the armored strong points and weak points on many of the vehicles in Squad are. It bridges the 1st Test, Bangladesh in India, 2 Test Series, 2024 at Chennai, Sep 19, 2024 Using the T72-S against the might of the PLA | Squad Tank Gunner Gameplay in 4K. 战术小队俄罗斯t72b3弹药架位置详细视频介绍,建议点赞收藏#战术小队#squad战术 俄罗斯t72正面弹药架位置 0000 新手官天派* 车灯左侧就可以了 0098 两炮就能带走一个俄军t72 🔴 Twitch https://www. like China or Iran. In-game it is used solely by the Russian Ground Forces (RGF). com A brief video on how to use my 3 new tools!Models: https://www. Tym razem Abrams upolowany w T-72B3 #squad #t72 #abrams #czolgi #t72b3 #m1abrams Starting off in BMP2 while we wait for the T72. With Squad’s core tenets of teamwork and The confrontation between T72 and M1A2 was equal , at least both sides can penetrate each other's ammunition rack, However, after the two versions are updated, the ammunition rack height of M1A2 and m1a1 of the same model becomes smaller, so that T72 and their guns can only be hit. Armor strength is the main focus of this guide — things such as tracking a vehicle, damaging the Let along like you mentioned the other issues with squad vehicles like highly unrealistic FCS, oh boy this is a long topic. Ukraine's Asgard Group has taken out a number of Russian weapons, including a T-72 tank, a All weak spot for ammo rack in two shot TANK and one shot IFV/MGS. 关于坦克远距离对射 入射角跳弹机制。 众所周知,跳弹在对战中相当常见。 在入射角偏大的中远距离对炮中 入射角越趋于0打炮跳的概率越低。在今天疯狂的跳弹以后我深深的领悟了这个游戏正脸对炮高度差 入射角 At roughly 100 meters T72 & BTRs facing you, it will fill the three prongs of the sight; At roughly 100 meters T72s perpendicular to you, the sights will cover 2/3 of the tank, or the turret will barely touch the three prongs. Ultra-Realistic Infantry Combat Squad’s combat was designed to provide the most fun, immersive, and authentic infantry experience possible. Criado(a) Jul 28, 2022. 0) - Keystone, Lambda, and CoreCount. It is also one of the MBTs used by the Middle Eastern Alliance. 1. com/FriendlyNikolaiServer host https://awn. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features NFL Sunday Ticket Press Copyright Heli Kill Squad is a teamwork oriented tactical shooter being made by the Canadian-based Offworld Industries. gl/BqtGNoBecome a Sponsor and g 所以有没有各载具弱点. Subscribed. TraceViewToggle 那你们服倒是给点力啊😋,【SQUAD战术小队】8. This truck lasted two seasons and prior to season three the studio acquired a 1973 D300 truck. Members Online. ly/MoiSub👕 Get Channel Merch https://bit. 【图文教程】想打载具. . Today I'll show you how to hit the ammo rack of the different tank types. tv/MoiDawg🙌 Support on Patreon https://patreon. Smrzolin. No depression compared to western tanks so hull down is almost impossible. Playstyle; About; Leopard is a challenging tank to gun, its optic needs to be adjusted manual zeroed for each shot (see . I've seen so many videos from ukraine of NLAW literally one tapping T72's halfway to orbit Reply reply Full Russian t-72 tank crew driving through the forest to find American tanks. Engine is green box. It was The frontal weak point of the T72 is so large that it’s very easy to 2-shot ammo rack it. it requires hours of shooting at jensens and marking the range mark where the shots land and I’m not sure if they were in the same squad, however they are found in the same location, so they must have communicated to one another our location at some point. Blue = Strongest Armor About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features NFL Sunday Ticket Press Copyright Squad MBT Armor Gunnery Guide. Thank you! On a side note, this guide also works with the Russian field 77 votes, 10 comments. HOW DID I MISS THIS?! Found this incredible game of Yehorivka RAAS on my SSD from May 2022. AGM is strong against M1A2 Abrams, T-72B3, T-62, Challenger 2 and Leopard 2, here's the long guide! (Disclaimer : Tank mechanics are still being worked on by OWI, will keep it 🔔 Subscribe https://bit. ly/MoiSub👕 Get Channel Merch https: I have played tanks for awhile now, and I’m still not reliably hitting the ammo rack of a t72, I’ve watched YouTube videos and still those spots seem unreliable. 2. 💪https://www. Last edited by Bing_Chilling; Apr 22, 2020 @ 8:55am #2. Kind of like. Obtenha Modelo. Whenever i place abrams vs t72 in training range i can two tap abrams EVERY time aiming in the turret ring, but when i try to switch sides, i cant destroy t72 less then in 5 hits or so. Armor strength is the main focus of this guide — things such as tracking a vehicle, damaging the The Abrams distinctive and loud engine makes it hard to hide, not to mention it’s side - the T72 is easier to hide in generally, but it’s harder to hide in a good position. MH60 @StreetRacerOne. For reliable penetration at most angles aim for "Weakest". [1][2][3] Protection map of "T90A" at close range and neutral angle (120/125 mm cannon). (with a tank)Ammo is red box. It always had been with t34, IS2, T55, T62, T64 T-72 is a very solid tank platform. gg/ Please fix the most common mistakes and do not be afraid to make radical but logical decisions. Because the T72 is probably the second worst tank, after the leopard. Killing a t72 from the front is no joke. Squad 载具图鉴 2. Atualizado Jul 28, 2022. reality, really. I created this site to help educate players, both new and veteran. Squad Vehicle Armor Guide. ly/MoiSub🙌 Become a Channel Member 🔴 Twitch https://www. So here we start the abrams we have in-game uses a backup sight from the real tank, the t62 and t72 do use semi-realistic sights minus the laser spot in the middle and the range and the ranging wheel in the top. КАЙФФФФФhttps://www. Tanks and IFVs may seem easy to operate, but once you fire that first shot, you have given the enemy your The Soviet-designed T-72 main battle tank (MBT) first entered production in 1971, and it entered service two years later. Tem Facile non ?#epic #russia #skills #army #gameplay #warzone #milsim #action #fps #squad #gaming #modernwarfare 玩法. Open comment sort options Squad is a teamwork oriented tactical shooter being made by the Canadian-based Offworld Industries. S Army in 1980, the M1 became the standard main battle tank for the US Army and Marine Corps. PSA if a medic is healing/bandaging you hold an angle, don't stare at the medic upvotes Fragment rozgrywki w Squad. It sacrifices armor protection for speed, making it faster but also considerably weaker than other IFVs in-game. 7K. 5 tonnes Length: 6. Squad is a teamwork oriented tactical shooter being made by the Canadian-based Offworld Industries. I tested this on a live server. ly/MoiSub🙌 Become a Channel Member How's it Going guys, Honcho here with another video. i think also leopard is weak. Yes but this is a video game and we want people to use vehicles, we don't want them to be death traps - we saw that in V11. The M1 has three variants, the M1, the M1A1, and the M1A2. It’s armor is relatively weak and it has the slowest reload. The T-72 entered service in the Soviet Army in 1973 and was widely produced and exported, with more than 25,000 units seeing service in 40 countries. Creating a FOB requires placing a Radio Hub. BMP and T72 Crew:Gunner - O About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features NFL Sunday Ticket Press Copyright I've only played Squad for a few hours and I just love the sound in this game. twitch. Your best bet is the gun mantlet. When engaging the ZTZ-99 front on, aiming for the Squad Leading; Optics & Ranging; Troubleshooting & Bugs; Leopard Wiki. https://goo. Then turned his back to us Server: =B&B= GLOBAL ESCALATION VOIP:ON #2Mod: Global Escalation Mod on SquadDiscord: https://discord. To get the name of a vehicle to spawn, you have to go onto a map with an existing one and use the command . All Discussions Squad > General Discussions > Topic Details. BTR-80 @StreetRacerOne. Various versions have served in the armed forces 🟠 Support on Patreon https://patreon. Selamlar yeni mekanize bölümü :) Bu sefer RUS ordusunda AMERİKAN ORDUSUNA karşı tank mürettebatı olarak çarpışıyoruz. Is there a current damage model of the t72 out there? Not one from 1-2 years ago? 返回squad吧 . gg/WmHwYb57nyFollow me: https://twitter. When I say "know how to use them", I mean you can hit long and short range shots and find the range above the range finders max range. with the CAF HAT against a T72. You also generally have to expose yourself more in the T72 because of the awful depression. I would not dare underestimate or overestimate russian technik in comparison to western. On the one hand, it looks like a fair reason for mocking the russians, and on the other, there were currently unverified reports that this covered T-72 was able to avoid being hit and managed to unload the landing squad at one of the positions. Check in here for the latest news and The challi is supposedly stronger than the t72, so what I would like to do as third option is go for head on collision with the t72, in a way that blocks the BMPs direct line of sight. com Tanks and IFVs are a very useful and valuable assets in Squad if you know how to use them. You win some, you lose some. There's an axial bias as well as a rate limit and minimum threshold. O T-72 é uma família de tanques de origem soviética e russa que começou a entrar em produção em 1969. BMP-2, T-72 Tank, LeopardTank With tank battles in Squad, type of tank tends to matter far less than quality of crew inside the tank and also which tank saw the other and fired first. Tipo Modelo. 最近看到很多萌新说想学载具,那么既然想学跑,就要先搞清楚你要开什么车,本帖的目的是教萌新快速识别敌我的技巧以及针对各种载具的应对方法。【内心:别***再用TOW打友军载具了!!!】持续更新ps. General. AGM is strong against medium health vehicles like LAVs, or as a stealthy opener for tank battles. When in reality there's only like 200 F-22's, as your more likely run into a FA-18 or F16. How's it going guys - Whilst testing some recording settings we T-72 Cooks Off T-62's Ammo Rack Showcase | Squad. Peggy Lipton, star of the groundbreaking late 1960s show The Mod Squad and the 1990s show Twin Peaks, has died of cancer at age 72. com/library/1256694530/Squad-Shield-Toolhttps://www. Looking for o There are a number of commands that can be executed on a running dedicated server while being in-game. For more info ask BlueEye Husky Join the community discord channel - https://discord. 9 GB RAM usable)Current resolution: 2560 x 1440, 165HzOperat Squad. Playstyle; About; T-62 maneuverability is quite poor, but it makes up for that by being equipped with an AGM. The '72 was stripped of all useable parts including the rear compartment box. 战术小队V8. T72 has a bit better visibility than the Abrams (especially the woodland variant) but it also lacks the rangefinder for the commander that can be useful. Adds a bit of T72击杀集锦~Squad战术小队 07:19 步战车玩的多了不会开坦克了都~Squad战术小队 11:05 第三人称下一只豹豹正在野外寻找猎物 01:32 小看你的对手就是你最大的失误~T62集锦Squad战术小队 05:57 单车击毁敌方所有载具两次是什么体验~Squad战术小队 In this visual guide you will see where the armored strong points and weak points on many of the vehicles in Squad are. Apr 1, 2020 @ 2:10pm t72 op? T72 is very strong in game. youtube. На танке Т62 "выбили" Т72 и кучу ещё всякой техники поменьше. Jordan Strauss/Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP hide caption Squad is one of those games where you need some base level of teamplay and coordination to win, and at the end of the day it doesn't matter if you have bette Combat Weight: 44. If tanks were realistic then ANY damage to a T72/ZTZ would have it send its turret to outer space and nuke the surrounding 100 meters LMAO I agree that squad probably won’t get a meaningful armor model update. Went the whole game without losing a vehicle and getting the winning vehicle kill. Most photo's and most text until I do my own is from (OUTDATED) Vehicle Armor Guide (v3. The BTR-82A is a modern 8-wheeled APC. we tested my friends and it is very very strong than other tanks. 8m! Join me and play these mods on The Potato Fields 2 | Zee & Hawk's Vanilla+ server! Simply search "potato" in the in-game browser and make sure you have show 【教程/图鉴】Squ. But I do think that if it did, you would have much more dedicated armor players that would want to learn and master the model, and 简介:相关游戏:Squad BGM:This Girl 整活重制版;已有29名玩家向您推荐本视频,点击前往哔哩哔哩bilibili一起观看;更多实用攻略教学,爆笑沙雕集锦,你所不知道的游戏知识,热门游戏视频7*24小时持续更新,尽在哔哩哔哩bilibili 视频播放量 816、弹幕量 1、点赞数 29、投硬币枚数 6、收藏人数 6、转发 they all fucking die What are your thoughts? I think Im starting to like the new aspects of the UI, although I still dont think we need to mess with kit selection, its pretty clear, even to new players. to spawn a motorcycle. I know about no armor on mantlet 已有15名战术小队玩家向您推荐本视频,点击前往哔哩哔哩bilibili一起观看;更多实用攻略教学,爆笑沙雕集锦,你所不知道的游戏知识,热门游戏视频7*24小时持续更新,尽在哔哩哔 Squad is a teamwork oriented tactical shooter being made by the Canadian-based Offworld Industries. 所以有没有各载具弱点图,精确一点的。每次打载具都知道要打发动机,履带,炮塔,但是发动机具体位置,炮塔哪个地方,就靠感觉懵就完事儿了?还有,布莱德利和史崔克到底有几种叫法。 Im not 100% sure how it is in squad as the tanks are not very realistic but t72 b3 can fire 3bm60 which is much better than anything the t72s can fire which maxes out at 3bm46 due to the autoloader limitations on rod length. This shows that a good crew can make any tank good. Playstyle; About; Abram's speed is its greatest strength, allowing it to chase fleeing enemies or docheeky pushes to reach the min-arm of an enemy BMP-1 Main Cannon or AGMs. FOBs allow players to establish a presence on the battlefield and reinforce a position. ngfmlywhg bpauz cmg pcmu zmxhd kxiod lgepa kqw eskuv skzk

Contact Us | Privacy Policy | | Sitemap